Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey Read-A-Thon | 2 PM Update

Image result for reading puppy gif

Hello again, everyone! Hope you're having a fun time! I just finished up the Romantically Apocalyptic archive. I'm tempted to subscribe to it for future comics because it is so very beautiful. The use of color is magnificent. But, at the same time, it's kinda difficult to keep up with everything in the story because there's so much going on and it's so insane. 

Anyways, I'm going to walk around for a little bit, do some more cheering. I haven't participated in many of the mini-challenges this time around, but that's okay. I'm genuinely enjoying the reading. I've gotten the hang (kinda) of reading web comics while doing other things. Thankfully I know I won't run out of reading material because The Devil's Panties has so much content. 

After I get back from my break, I'll be starting on Yosh! Saga, which also has a fair amount of content. Wish me luck! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're making amazing progress! Go Rachel, go Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete