Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey Read-A-Thon | 5 PM Update

Image result for reading glasses gif

Okay, I've reached the point where I need to start wearing my reading glasses whenever I read from my phone. I've been using my phone for reading because I can use that while using the exercise bike in my living room. I've spent more time on that bike today than I have in the past year or so. Who knew the Read-A-Thon could help with your health?

I'm still working my way through both Yosh! Saga and The Devil's Panties. I'll probably be working on the latter throughout the rest of the night, if not longer. But I wanted to read through more than one archive tonight. 

Hubby should be ordering pizza soon. If not, I'll make him order it soon. ^_^

Image result for send food gif

No comments:

Post a Comment