Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey's Readathon Opening Meme

FYI (1)

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Same place as always, lovely Michigan. Seriously, Michigan in the fall is so beautiful. ^_^

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The Devil's Panties. I'm reading web comics this time around and my husband's already shared several of these comic strips with me. 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Belvita snack bars mixed into yogurt. 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I've worn the same shirt for the past 3-4 Read-A-Thons. 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

Today, instead of reading books, I'm reading web comics. All day at the computer screen. I'll have to remember to take breaks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment