Monday, August 31, 2015

Sci-Fi Month | November 2015

scifimonth14prepare


I love the fall. The weather gets cooler, the leaves turn all sorts of beautiful colors, and I get a couple of my favorite holidays. No, not Halloween and Thanksgiving. I'm talking the Dewey Readathon (October) and Sci-Fi Month (November)!

Last year was my first encounter with Sci-Fi Month and I absolutely loved it! So when I heard that it was coming back for November 2015 all I could think was:


Last year I was only able to do a couple of book reviews about sci-fi books, and that's all I've promised to do this year as well. However, I am hoping I can push myself a little bit more and maybe figure out how to do a sci-fi based quiz on my blog.


One of the greatest things about Sci-Fi Month, though, is that, even if I screw up and am only able to do so much, I will still be accepted! 


So, if you are a Sci-Fi fan, please check out Sci-Fi Month's website. You don't have to be a blogger or a die hard fan to join in and I'd love to see you there during the Twitter Parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment