1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Ypsilanti, MI! Just recently moved here from Ann Arbor. Not much of a move, but enough to get me into a different town.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Last Christmas my husband gave me a copy of The Complete Book of Swords. While I have no intention of reading all three of the books, I do plan to finish the one that I started.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have to check their Sunday times, but I have a Dunkin Donuts down the road from me. I'm definitely looking forward to visiting them during one of my exercises to stretch my legs.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I haven't even made breakfast yet and I'm hyper!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I have a much bigger apartment this Read-A-Thon so I am most looking forward to not having to be nearly as quiet as I have had to be in the past. This also means I have more room to walk around when I need to!