Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey Read-A-Thon: 3 Hours Down

Okay, I've been reading (almost solidly) for 3 hours now and I'm still not yet finished with The Killer Next Door. I'm just glad the book is FINALLY getting interesting! Still not scary, though. Oh well.

Anyways, I'm now going to take a 30 minute break to do some exercising, some cheerleading, and just a general refreshment. I have been taking to Twitter after every chapter, which I know is slowing me down, but is still so much fun. I am also appreciative to the Cheerleaders who have already posted comments on my blog!

Oh, and I won one of the door prizes! Yay! I didn't win anything last Read-A-Thon, so to win a book right off the bat! Woo hoo! I'm just hoping next Read-A-Thon I'll be able to help out with the prizes. It'd be nice if we could get to where everyone could win at least a little something.

But, for now, pizza, walking, stretching, and, most importantly, cheering on other readers!!

4 comments:

  1. I remember the first D24RAT I participated in I won a mug! I was super excited. Drinking from it right now AAMOF. Good idea taking breaks and exercising - keeping up on food and drink I hope as well? Keep the pages at hand! (Team Marquez)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries about the food and drink, they're part of my schedule as well.

      Delete
  2. Congrats for your prize! This time, it seems I will not try to participe in a challenge. I prefer reading and socializing on Twitter and blogs (I know I'm unable to manage more than that without turning mad).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny enough, I got the prize for cheerleading. Though I will admit, I've been mad for years. :)

      Delete